The carriage of Goods by Sea is the best, convenient and environmentally friendly method of delivery. MOBY SPL provides it's clients with transportation services of vehicles of various types, including carriage of outsized cargo and heavyweight.
The company operates а ferry fleet, which has connections with four of the largest cities of the Baltic Sea: St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn. The vessels of the company MOBY SPL classify the passengers of the ferries, giving them a priority status when entering the port in accordance with the schedule.
The price does not include freight terminal fees as well as forwarding of cargoes in the port.
Please note that the values can be changed during the year.
Bonuses for transportation in MOBY SPL:
- in the freight rate includes the cost of a space in the cabin and complete meals on board of the ferry, when transporting self-propelled machinery;
- in the freight rate includes the cost of the organization of stevedoring operations for loading onto the ferry and unload from the ferry in transit.
The cost of transportation, check with the manager of the cargo department at the following contacts:
- Phone +7 812 3861181 (ext. 107)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of applications
- Application for transportation — XLS
- Yellow card MOBY SPL LIMITED — PDF
- Blue card MOBY SPL LIMITED — PDF
- Standard conditions of carriage of cargo rolling transport — PDF
- Basic tariffs for cargo carrige — PDF
Consultation and services on customs clearance of cargoes at the Ro-Ro terminal "Sea terminal" in St. Petersburg are carried out by LLC "International Customs Terminal" (JSC "MTT"):
tel. (office) +7 (812) 320-60-87
Fax: +7 (812) 320-83-59
Contact person for general questions of customs clearance:
- Head of Sales Ltd. "MTT" Yevgeny Novozhilov
- Vice Head of Sales Ltd. "MTT" Oleg Budaev
- Email: email@example.com
- Duty contact phone +7 (921) 954-43-56 (from 09:00 to 18:00 hours)
The contact person for operational execution of customs transit on the Ro-Ro terminal "Sea terminal":
- Kotlobay Vladimir, Mobile phone +7 (921) 953-52-35
Addresses Ro-Ro terminals in the ports of St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Tallinn:
The company MOBY SPL LIMITED reserves the right to change the schedules and rates without prior notice.
The company MOBY SPL LIMITED is not liable for deviations from the plan, if it is caused by weather conditions or other causes beyond the control of MOBY SPL LIMITED. If the cancellation is due to weather conditions or other factors beyond the control of MOBY SPL LIMITED, incurred additional costs to the client are not compensated. The passengers also do not cover the damage caused by circumstances beyond MOBY SPL LIMITED reasons, including problems with customs clearance and border crossing.