Meal prices (€)
|Meals||Adult||Children 4-12||Infant 0-3|
|Prices when buying in advance and on board|
|Breakfast in restaurant Princess’s Garden |
|13 €||15 €||6,5 €||7,5 €||Free|
|Deluxe breakfast inA'la carte restaurant||18 €||20 €||9 €||10 €||Free|
|Dinner in restaurant Princess’s Garden |
|31 €||34 €||15,5 €||17 €||Free|
* Regular dinner includes beer and wine without restrictions.
* Passage to the Princess’s Garden restaurant for children under 13 years old (inclusive) is possible only accompanied by adults who also bought food.
ALL INCLUSIVE DRINK VOUCHERS (€)
|Drinks All Inclusive||Advance purchase||Price on board|
|Cruise for 4 days||120 €||130 €|
|Cruise for 2 days||70 €||80 €|
All Inclusive drink vouchers should be exchanged for a special bracelets at the information desk on board the ferry (6 deck).
- Prosecco, Vodka, Whisky, Rum, Gin, Wine, Beer, Water, Soft Drinks
Restaurants, bars and cafes included:
- Columbus Bar deck 7, (All inclusive doesn't work during evening show)
- Sport Bar LEGEND deck 7
- Cafe Bake & Coffee deck 6
Rules for the use of All inclusive bracelets :
- The package is valid and connected to the lenght of the cruise (4-days cruise can only buy 4-days all inclusive).
- The guest will be provided with a bracelet and a card at the check-in showing that he purchased the All inclusive drink package.
- The guest should be wearing the bracelet during the entire cruise. In case bracelet is taken off it stops being valid.
- In order to receive the all inclusive service, the passenger has to present BOTH the bracelet AND the card
- Each package is valid for only one person and can’t be transferred to another person.
- List of drinks included are shown as above and all other drinks have to be paid separately. The names of drinks should be clarified by bartenders.
- Drinks received in one restaurant/bar should be consumed at the same restaurant/bar, it is prohibited to take them out of this place.
- The passenger has to collect the drinks directly at the counter due to registration process.
- The guest may receive only one drink at each order.
- Breaking of the rules above leads to bracelet’s confiscation.
- All bars/cafes where bracelets are valid have special symbol at the entrance.
- The service is unavailable during the evening show at the Columbus bar.