Направляя информационное сообщение в режиме обратной связи, я свободно, своей волей и в своём интересе, выражаю согласие Компании MOBY SPL LIMITED, зарегистрированной по адресу 18/2 South street, Valletta VLT 1102, Malta (далее - Компания), на обработку моих персональных данных, указанных в моем сообщении, путём совершения любых действий с использованием средств автоматизации или без использования таковых, включая сбор, запись, систематизацию, накопление, хранение, уточнение (обновление, изменение), извлечение, использование, передачу (предоставление, доступ) третьим лицам (в том числе для проверки достоверности предоставленных мною сведений), обезличивание, блокирование, удаление, уничтожение персональных данных. Настоящее согласие действует бессрочно. Согласие может быть отозвано путём направления письменного уведомления Компании и считается отозванным с момента получения Компанией указанного уведомления.
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
The Contract of carriage shall be evidenced by the ticket or other document referring to these standard conditions of carriage between the Carrier and the Passenger. MOBY SPL LIMITED shall be the Carrier in each contract of carriage on the following routes:
Saint-Petersburg – Helsinki
Helsinki – Tallinn
Tallinn – Stockholm
Stockholm – Helsinki
Helsinki – Saint-Petersburg
or any their combination, as well as any charter/cruise routes.
2.1. Carriage by sea shall not include period prior to embarkation or period after disembarkation of the passenger, as well as period of acceptance and claim of its luggage.
2.2. The carriage by sea shall not include the period of passenger’s staying in a terminal or on a quay.
2.3. All conditions are specified in the Carrier’s brochures, available on board of the vessel, at the offices of the Carrier and other travel agencies selling other services provided by the Carrier and on the Carrier’s site (www.stpeterline. com).
3. Tickets and vessel
3.1. Ticket or other document evidencing the Contract of carriage shall be presented when checking in at the Carrier’s terminal at a place of departure.
3.2. The Passenger shall not transfer the rights granted in the ticket or other document to any other person.
3.3. Anyone who has obtained a ticket or other document on behalf of other person shall be considered empowered to conclude a contract of carriage and accept the standard conditions of carriage.
3.4. When carrying domestic animals the Passenger shall buy and present a valid ticket for corresponding animal.
3.5. The Carrier shall not be liable to refund on stolen, lost and destroyed ticket or the other document.
3.6. The Carrier shall be entitled to perform the carriage by other vessel than stated in the ticket or the other document.
4.1. When booking tickets for a vehicle, its exact length and height, including possible additional equipment (container for skis, the frame on the roof, trailer, etc.) and registration number shall be specified. While registering the ticket, length and height of the vehicle shall be measured also.
4.2. If the actual measurements of the vehicle are larger than declared while booking, the Passenger shall cover the difference of price. Such vehicles shall be permitted for loading to a ferry provided availability of free space at the car deck.
4.3. The vehicle shall always be driven off the vessel immediately upon arrival (including at night).
4.4. During transportation of personal vehicles (private cars, minibuses, buses) at car deck of the ferry SPL Princess Anastasia personal belongings of the passenger are allowed to be transported in the cabin or trunk of the vehicle only in accordance with the law of countries on route.
4.5. In case of exceeding of the limits the luggage must be registered at the Cargo department of MOBY SPL LIMITED and the passenger should provide the accompanying documentation for the goods that require special permission for the transportation.
5. Cargo Vehicles
Conditions of carriage of cargo vehicles on the car deck shall be stipulated separately.
6.1. All tickets bought in advance shall be registered prior departure of the vessel at the terminal check-in and boarding cards shall be received.
6.2. The boarding cards shall be presented when boarding the vessel.
6.3. The vessel cards shall be valid only for a specific date indicated on the ticket.
6.4. All cabins are allocated automatically by the system on the day of departure. The possibility to select the location of the cabin on board the ferry is not available.
7. Registration of Passengers without Vehicles
7.1. Registration of passengers without vehicles shall start 3 hours prior departure of the vessel and shall be carried out based on presentation of the ticket and passport.
7.2. Registration of passengers without vehicles shall end 1 hour prior departure of the vessel.
7.3. Bookings of passengers that arrive after check-in time shall be canceled.
8. Registration of Passengers with Vehicles
8.1. Registration of passengers with vehicles shall end 1 (one) hour before departure of the vessel.
8.2. Persons having arrived on completion of check-in procedures shall not be registered for the particular voyage. The exchange of the ticket and returns of voyage price and transportation.
8.3. Passengers with a vehicle shall be registrated on the basis of the ticket, passport, and documents relating to the vehicle.
8.4. If the actual size of the vehicle detected during check-in is larger than declared in the booking, the Passenger shall pay the difference in price for additional space. These vehicles shall be loaded provided availability of free space on the car deck.
8.5. The vessel departure shall not be delayed for waiting passengers late for registration. Landing of such passengers cannot be guaranteed.
9. Luggage Restrictions
9.1. The Passenger shall not be allowed to bring at the terminal or on board any luggage that can cause risk or considerable inconvenience for the terminal, the vessel, human beings, luggage or cargo. The Carrier shall have the right to carry such luggage ashore, to deactivate or to destroy it at the passengers account and without any responsibility on the part of the Carrier.
9.2. No unidentified/unclaimed luggage shall not be allowed on board until the passenger to whom it belongs had recognized it.
9.3. The Carrier shall be entitled to check the passenger’s identity and luggage both in terminals and onboard for safety reasons.
10. Carriage of Domestic Animals.
10.1. The Carrier shall accept of carriage only domestic hand-feed animals (hereinafter referred to as the animal) accompanied by adult Passengers.
10.2. The Passenger shall be allowed to carry not more than two animals at the same time.
10.3. Weight of the animal shall not exceed 7 kg.
10.4. The carriage of animals on board shall be allowed only in special boxes dimensions of which shall not be larger than 70 x 50 x 50 cm or sum of three measures shall not exceed 170 cm.
10.5. The animal shall stay in a special container over the whole period of voyage: the bottom of the container shall be covered with absorbent material; the door shall be securely locked. Release of an animal in the cabin from the box shall be prohibited. The Passenger shall not visit public places with an animal over the whole period of voyage.
10.6. Animals shall be aired on the leash in the places specially allotted to these purposes on the open deck.
10.7. Animal’s excrements shall be cleaned by the Passenger itself.
10.8. The Passenger shall watch that his domestic animal does not intrude upon leisure of other Passengers.
10.9. Before leaving the vessel the Passenger shall present the cabin to the Carrier’s representative. 10.10. Compensation, amount of which shall be set by the Carrier, can be charged from the Passenger for destruction of property by the animal to be accompanied.
10.11. Number of cabins for Passengers with animals shall be limited on board.
10.12. Animals shall be accepted of carriage provided that the Passenger takes the whole responsibility for them.
10.13. The Passenger shall provide availability of all required documents to bring in/out the country an animal. If the documents for an animal are executed improperly and, for this reason, the Passenger shall not be allowed to cross the boundary, the Passenger shall incur expenses related hereto itself.
10.14. The Carrier shall not be responsible for bodily injury, loss, delay in delivery, diseases or dearth of such animals, as well as in the case of refusal to bring in or through across any country or territory.
11. Rights and Responsibilities of the Carrier
11.1. The Carrier shall be entitled to refuse in transportation to the passenger, breaking the rules of visa/visa free entry/leave to/from Russian Federation/Finland/Sweden/Estonia.
11.2. The Carrier shall not be liable for the refusal of immigrations, customs or other authorities for entry/leave to/from Russian Federation/Finland/Sweden/Estonia.
11.3. The Carrier shall not liable for any losses and expenses appeared in respect of any case raised before the sea carriage or after it.
11.4. The Carrier shall not be liable for loss of moneys or securities, gemstones, works of art, electronics or other valuable items unless it has received the property for safe custody.
11.5. The Carrier shall not liable for the loss of personal articles on board the ferry during/after the cruise.
11.6. The Passenger shall notify the Carrier regarding loss or damage to luggage (including vehicles):
- in case of apparent damage to luggage;
- for cabin luggage, before or at time of disembarkation of the passenger;
- for all other luggage, before or at the time of its re-delivery;
- in case of damage to luggage which is not apparent, or loss of luggage, within fifteen days from
the date of disembarkation or re-delivery or from the time when such re-delivery should have taken place.
If the passenger fails to notify the Carrier as stipulated above, it shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, that the luggage/vehicle was undamaged during the carriage. The notice should not be given if both sides carried out the inspection together or survey of the luggage/vehicle condition at its receipt.
11.7. The Passenger shall cover all the expenses, connected with its repatriation in case of breaking visa regulations of the country of stay.
11.8. The Carrier shall not be responsible for the deviation from the schedule in case of important and unforeseen circumstances (such as breakdown of the vessel, storm, ice conditions, restrictions of port authorities, etc.).
11.9. The Carrier shall be entitled to change vessel arrival and departure schedule at its discretion. Extra expenses appeared at that, as well as loss of profit shall not be compensated to the Passenger.
11.10. Damage caused by the reasons independent of the Carrier shall not be also compensated to the Passenger.
12. Rules of Conduct on Board
12.1. The Passenger shall be restricted to carry on board the following items:
- Firearms, pneumatic, cold and other weapons;
- Pressured and liquefied gases;
- Volatile flammable liquid;
- Poison and toxic materials;
- Pyrotechnic, flare and lighting rockets, bengal lights;
- Lighting units with open flame (candles, lamps);
- Heaters (boilers and irons);
- Heaters without original packing (kettle, electric plate, coffee machine, hair dryer, styler hair etc.)
- Other items restricted of carriage, storage and rotation according to Russian Federation, Republic of Finland, the Kingdom of Sweden and the Republic of Estonia.
12.2. The Passenger is prohibited to take or carry on board alcohol and food (exceptions are special baby food and invalid food).
12.3. The Passenger is not allowed to drink alcohol, purchased in duty-free shops onboard the vessel, in cabins and other public space of the vessel.
12.4. In case of Passenger attempt to take the abovementioned items onboard, The Carrier, on its discover, has a right to fine the Passenger in amount set up by the Line.
13. Rights and responsibilities of the Passenger
13.1. The Passenger shall observe the legislation of border crossing of the Russian Federation and/or EU countries.
13.2. The Passenger shall be fully responsible for proper condition of all documents required to cross the border of the Russian Federation and/or EU countries, as well as:
- The RF citizens as well as Citizens of non-Schengen states may enter the EU territory with a valid Schengen visa and document of identification of a person and recognized by the EU countries in this capacity (foreign passport) valid for at least 3 months on the date of entering EU territory.
- When the ferry makes several consecutive calls at EU ports on the route:
the non-EU citizens leaving the ferry in more than one port on the route must have a multiple-entry schengen visa which permits the corresponded number of entries into the country; if a passenger has a single-entry schengen visa then he/she may leave the ferry in one port of call only (in the port of the country which issued the visa) and stay onboard during the other calls on the route.
- Foreign citizens may enter the RF territory with a valid visa and valid document of identification recognized by the Russian Federation in this capacity (foreign passport). ID-card is not a valid document of identification.
- Foreign citizens, being part of an organized tourist group may stay at the territory of the Russian Federation within 72 hours without a visa provided living on board of a ferry or within a territory defined by the group tour program. To be able to disembark without a visa the members of an organized tourist group shall:
a) have a valid document of identification and recognized by the Russian Federation in this capacity (foreign passport);
b) be included in the tourist group lists.
The members of an organized tourist group must leave the Russian Federation provided a valid document of identification and recognized by the Russian Federation in this capacity using the same border crossing point which was used for entering the Russian Federation.
13.3. If the Passenger of the ferry does not observe visa regime in the country of stay:
a) The Carrier shall not be responsible for bringing a passenger to responsibility provided by the legislation of country of stay;
b) If the Carrier is brought to responsibility through the fault of the Passenger by boarder police of Russian Federation or EU, the Passenger shall cover the fine in full, which could be reach 10 000 Euro, and compensate the Carrier actually incurred losses in full. The Passenger shall compensate damage/loss caused by him, directly at place or according to agreement with the Carrier.
13.4. The Passenger shall strictly observe preventive fire-fighting regulations. Do not leave the cabins open, especially while staying. If you notice smoke immediately inform the information desk.
13.5. The Passenger shall take special care on the decks and ladders during and after rain.
13.6. In case of heavy pitching it is not recommended to stand at the boards of the vessel and go out on deck at night.
13.7. Master of the vessel shall be a single head on the vessel, so that all passengers shall be obeyed to the orders of the master within its authority.
14. Limitations onboard
It is prohibited:
- go beyond the fences of the vessel;
- while running and staying bend over fences of open decks, seat on guard railing;
- run up and down ladders, climb and descend the ladder without holding the handrails;
- use heaters (boiler, kettle, electric hot plate, coffee maker, iron, etc.) in the cabins and common areas of the vessel. If you find the specified devices in the cabins of the Passengers, the latter shall be withdrawn by the Security Service according to withdrawal certificate and given back after end of cruise;
- bring on board items belonging to the category of dangerous and illegal (compressed gases, corrosives, weapons, explosives and flammable substances, drugs, radioactive materials, poisons, infectious substances, etc.);
- leave the children unattended;
- alcohol abuse;
- create situations that threaten life safety, health and personal dignity of other passengers as well as personnel ̶ admit any verbal or physical abuse against them;
- create conditions being not comfortable for other passengers and impeding the work of the crew;
- litter on board as well as throw garbage overboard;
- smoke in the cabins and other facilities on board, except for designated smoking areas.
15. Liability of Passenger
15.1. The Passenger shall be responsible including financially for any acts performed by it or decisions concluded during a trip, as well as damage to property of other persons, the vessel owner, etc.
15.2. The Passenger shall be responsible for violation of current rules of passage and transport of luggage.
15.3. The Passenger shall be responsible for the actions that could endanger the life or health of other passengers and itself.
15.4. The Passenger shall be fully responsible including financially for violation of the border or immigration rules.
16. The following measures can be applied to the passengers violating the established standards of conduct:
- removal of the Passenger - trespasser from the vessel, without compensation, and in case of the vessel forced stop, recompense for additional expenses incurred by the vessel as a result of its unacceptable behavior;
- placing the Passenger trespasser to special isolation ward, located on the board of the vessel, to prevent the unavoidable impacts caused by its unacceptable behavior;
- transfer of such Passenger to internal affairs bodies of marine transport;
- compensation of material damage by the Passenger caused to the vessel property;
- the Passengers shall observe operating regimes of common areas of the vessel, execute all the orders of the vessel crew, show respect for other passengers, be quiet at night and not disturb the public order;
- in case of violation of public order expressed in an explicit contempt for the public, causing concern to other passengers, accompanied by obscene abuse, offensive annoyance to the citizens, in destruction or damage to property of others, failure to perform the requirements of the person responsible for public order on board, the passenger of the vessel can be removed from the voyage in the nearest port without refunding value paid by it under the contract of carriage.
17. Booking of excursion service
17.1. Passengers can book an excursion service additionally.
17.2. On the day of departure at check-in passenger will receive a printed vouchers for excursions including. With these vouchers passenger should go to the Shorex Desk and exchange the voucher for a Tour Ticket.
17.3. Tour Ticket contains information about the type of excursions, time and place of gathering in the morning with Shorex manager, time of the beginning of excursion (by local time).
17.4. In the morning on the day of excursion passengers meet with the Shorex manager and orderly exit from the ferry.
17.5. MOBY SPL LIMITED has the right to refuse to tourists in excursion service in the absence of Excursion ticket.
17.6. MOBY SPL LIMITED has the right to limit the sale according to the number of seats.
17.7. MOBY SPL LIMITED does not responsibility for cases of passengers being late.
17.8. All passengers who have purchased a City Bus Tour in St. Petersburg should familiarize themselves with the route and bus schedule on the website www.stpeterline.com. The Carrier shall not liable for missed departure and service cancellation after the purchase.
18. Transportation of pregnant women
18.1. Pregnant women must provide the boarding officer with a medical clearance certificate explicitly for this journey, which must not be issued earlier than 48 hours before departure. With embarkation it is accepted that specialist and medical help as well as the appropriate structures for possible emergencies connected with the pregnancy are not available.
18.2 It could be difficult to obtain external help due to the features of maritime transport. MOBY SPL LIMITED is not responsible for maternal and child health.
19. Transportation of minor passengers
19.1. The Passenger shall observe the legislation of border crossing of the Russian Federation and/or EU countries by minors.
19.2. The Passenger shall be fully responsible for proper condition of all documents required to cross the border of the Russian Federation and/or EU countries by minors.
19.3. Passenger should familiarize themselves with the requirements of legislation of border crossing of the Russian Federation and/or EU countries by minors.
The Carrier shall be entitled to make any changes to present conditions of carriage without preliminary notice of the Passenger. The Carrier shall not be responsible for any damages caused by this fact.
21.1. The Passenger is entitled to file a claim on the quality of carriage in writing within 20 days since the end of the cruise. The claim shall be considered within 10 days from the date the claim was filed. Passenger can send a claim by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21.2. For the passenger, which is the consumer according to the valid Maltese law, the court of the primary or temporary residence of this passenger shall have exclusive jurisdiction, unless the consumer has his main or temporary residing in a Member State of the European Union.
22. Procurement clause
MOBY Lines Europe GmbH, Wilhelmstrasse 36-38, 65183 Wiesbaden, Germany
is merely responsible for the procurement of shipments to the transport company MOBY SPL LIMITED with registered office in 18/2, South Street, Valletta VLT 1102, Malta. Thus, the parties actually entering the contract are the passenger and the transport company MOBY SPL LIMITED. For shipping, only MOBY SPL LIMITED general terms of transportation for the transport of passengers with and without vehicle apply in their respective valid version. MOBY Lines Europe GmbH, Wiesbaden, Germany assumes responsibility exclusively for proper receipt and processing of the orders. MOBY Lines Europe GmbH, Wiesbaden is not liable for the execution of the transportation contract.